Monday, November 9, 2009

Gypsy Spot design team challenge







This week over at http://the-gypsyspot.blogspot.com/, Nilda asked us to make something using the weld feature. She wanted us to weld a shape and also weld letters together. I decided to make a snowman completely from George, although I did have to use Mickey and Friends for his hands. I am really proud of how he turned out. I used all ovals and circles for George and then the vest and hat I put on him I got from PDDU. I cut a scrap piece of paper for his nose and then drew his face on and added chalk to his cheeks, the paper is some of my new paper that I just got from stampin up. I really do like the whole pack of this paper. Be sure to go over to the gypsy spot and see all the other creations that all the other talented ladies created using the weld feature and be sure to play along. Hope you tune in next week to see what all of us create next time. Thank you so much for looking and for commenting.

2 comments:

  1. What a handsome snowman, Vicki! Way to go with that George cart!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.