Saturday, November 7, 2009

poinsettia card




I love Christmas time. It is my absolute favorite time of the whole year. I usually end up with several poinsettias around the house because I think they are just so pretty. I wanted to see if I could create my own layered poinsettia with my Gypsy. I was so happy to see that it was coming together the way I wanted it to. I used plantin schoolbook's leaves for the poinsettia and welded them together to a circe from George. Put a ribbon behind of it and added the fuzzy pom poms to the center. I hope you like how it turned out. I am just loving my gypsy. I love the idea that you can create so many new cuts. Thank you so much for looking and thank you for commenting.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Vicky this is absolutely stunning! Love the non traditional colours you've used! Beautiful work!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonder take on the poinsettia, I might even have that paper! great job!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pointsettia...the color is great!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.