Saturday, October 10, 2009

Halloween card for design team










I am on the design team for Wimsical Scraps and Bugs. For our first "Celebration" Challenge....
we were assigned a 3-2-1 Challenge!

3 Colors.... Orange, Purple & Black
2 Stars.... from any Cricut Cart you have
1 Stamped Image

This is what I came up with. The pumpkins are circles and ovals from George, the starts are also from George and the bats are from PDDU. The stamped image is from Stamp up! This card will actually be given to Merrill for letting me borrow her stampin up stamps. I hope she likes it. The ribbon in the upper left hand corner and the pumpkin paper on the inside came from my dear dear friend Joy Sikes who sent me a bunch of goodies. Thank you Joy!

Thank you for commenting and I hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute Halloween scene Vicki! Your pumpkins look so happy! Miss chatting on the mb, I've been sooo busy but with nothing to show for it. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Vicki
    I saw this on the MB but had to come and comment again. This is one of the happiest bunch of pumpkins I've ever seen. I really really love this card. Fantastic work!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!!!! Woo-hoo! Congrats on the Gypsy Spot DT! I guess I'll be seeing ya over there! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.