Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Gypsy Spot Design Team

I am so so excited. I have been chosen to be on Nilda's brand new design team over at the gypsy spot. Check out the blog here. http://the-gypsyspot.blogspot.com/ I have been having so much fun playing with my Gypsy and learning all I can about it. I am so excited to get to work with all of the great talented ladies that is going to be on the DT. Be sure and check out all of their blogs too. I am ready to jump in with both feet, gypsy in hand and tackle all of the great projects that Nilda gives us to do. this is going to be so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Girlfriend !!! I can't wait to see your creations !!!I know you will add your special touch to the design team!
    xoxoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, vicky, couldn't happen to a nicer person! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.