Thursday, October 29, 2009

peace symbol card






One of the girls that I work with asked me to make a card for her daughter who is getting ready to turn 12. She loves pinks and purples and is really in to the peace sign. She asked me if I could make a card with the peace sign on it so of course I say yes, because even if I can't find one on one of my carts then I can create one in gypsy....yeah! That is exactly what I had to do. I couldn't find a peace symbol on any of the carts so I started working with my new favorite little toy and this is what a came up with. OMG, I love my Gyspsy! The circle is actually a Christmas ornament and I used two rectangles from George to weld to the Christmas ornament to make the symbol. After I cut the ornament out I just snipped the hook off. She is really into music too, of course what young girl isn't, so I added some music notes from the JOTS cart. The flowers are from George. I hope she likes it and thank you so much for looking and for leaving a comment. I treasure every one of them.



1 comment:

  1. Now, how cool is that?! I've left something for ya on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.