Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Birthday Cupcake




This is also a Jeannie/Vicki card challenge, little did Jeannie know that this was also her birthday card from me. I hope she was surprised when she got it in the mail. Jeannie actually picked the cupcake cut. We had both just gotten the new Home Decor carts and we were just dying to make something with it so the cupcake was first. I knew right away what paper I wanted to use, I was really pleased that I was able to make the cupcake match the paper. I cut the cupcake at 3" and cut out 4 different layers. I knew this card was going to Jeannie so I really wanted to make it Pop! I used lots and lots and lots of glue dots and stickles. It actually turned out to be one of my favorite cards after it was said and done. I hope you enjoy it and much as I enjoyed making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.