Sunday, July 12, 2009

Teacher Thank you cards











One of the ladies that I work with asked me if I could make her 4 Thank you cards. 3 for teachers and one for the principal. I wanted all of them to be different and this is what I came up with.




The owl is from paper doll dressup and is cut at 3" and the Thanks is from George




The #1 teacher apple is from DoodleCharms and is cut at 3" and the font is from Plantin Schoolbook.




The chalkboard is from Pooh and Friends, the font is Plantin Schoolbook and the apple is doodlecharms. The lady bugs are walk in my garden and the catepillar is from stretch your imagination.




The bushel of apples is from Pooh and friends and the thank you is from beyond birthdays. I used lots and lots of pop glue dots and lots of layers on all of these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.