Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hoppy Birthday







This is also a Jeannie/Vicki Challenge card. She needed to do a birthday card for Madison so we both decided to make it a challenge card. I had a lot of fun with this card. I love lady bugs as long as they are on cards and outside, not inside.... but that would be a whole different story.



The lady bug is from walk in my garden and the leaves are from Plantin schoolbook, I think as far as leaves go they are some of my favorite to use. With the lady bug on the inside of the card I actually cut his head off and placed it in a different place to make it appear like he was looking behind him. I drew the faces on by hand and added ribbon to the corners and then added brads on top of the ribbon. Jeannie and I actually have done two lady bug card challenges, this one and then we also did the lady bug from home decor. That was a lot of fun too. I hope you enjoy this one. I know it was a lot of fun to make. I think the funnest thing about these challenges that Jeannie and I do is the fact that we both post at the same time. It is like we are two little kids waiting for Santa... I can't wait to see her card and she can't wait to see mine. It truly is a blast....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.