Sunday, August 23, 2009

card for my son


As you all know I am getting married on September 5th. My soon to be father in law is walking me down the isle but my two children ages 11 and 20 are giving me away. My daughters card is still being worked on, she will flip when she sees hers. This one if for my son. He is starting to learn to play the guitar so I thought this would suite him. I wanted each of their cards to personlize who they are. I put you rock on the front of his card because in my eyes he truly does "Rock". I was even able to string the guitar, now that was a lot of fun, not.... but anyway I thought the end result was cute.


IA- guitar cut at 2 3/4" on regular cut, blackout and shadow, stars cut at 1"

Plantin Schoolbook- letters cut at 1"

1 comment:

  1. He is gonna just love this Vicki, great job. Hope everything is going to plan

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.