Monday, August 10, 2009

Cuttlebug challenge #43


Here is my cuttlebug challenge card for this week. I hope hope you like it. This was a sketch challenge. For this card I only used three carts. Storybook, Plantin Schoolbook and Beyond Birthdays. The flower was cut at 2 1/2" and I used gold stickles on the ends. The butterflies were also from SB and I cut them at 1"and cut each of them twice and layered them. I also used gold stickles in the centers of the butterflies. The frame is from SB and is cut at 3". The my friend is from BB and is cut at 3". The scallop is from Plantin Schoolbook and is cut at 1/2". I used my cuttlebug swiss dots folder for the frame and then I used the smaller flowers from one of the cuttlebug accessory sets. I also used a piece of gold ribbon down the center. thank you for looking and thank you for leaving a comment.

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous take on the sketch! I love the purple! I always have such a hard time with the color purple, but you have done beautifully!! Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh beautiful Vicki! Fabulous job with the sketch and I love the bling. Thanks for joining us at TCS xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This IS purdy! Love the card and the blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty! Love the colors and your take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.