Friday, August 14, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree










This is a Jeannie/Vicki challenge card and I have to tell you, it whooped me. I don't know if it was the tree cut that threw me off or if it was the fact that I can't get my head out of the clouds over being excited about our wedding. But either way, I just couldn't make this card come together at all. I actually have another card laying on my craft table with an elf and the tree that is done but I didn't like it at all so I started over. I like this one a little better. I do really like the look of the snow. I embossed it with clear crystals and when it dried it makes all the snow look really wet. I also embossed the tree with crystal clear embossing powder which dried the glittery color. I inked the deer and hung a ribbon from his mouth to look like he was holding the ornaments for the elf. The tree is from SYI and it is cut at 4". On the inside I put Oh Christmas tree because I love that song. I can hear the elf singing it while he is decorating the tree now. But to be honest with you the only song I really want to hear right now is the wedding march song...... whoo hooo. Can you tell I am a just a little excited....

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! It is sooo cute. It is such a cute deer from the paper dolls, too! I'm definitely going to be scraplifting this one. Thanks for sharing.
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.