Tuesday, August 18, 2009

wedding thank you card for photographer




I didn't think I was going to get a card made today. I went and got my nails done right after work, I have really long nails and I was so afraid that I was going to get them broke before the wedding so I went and go the acrylic put over them. First time of ever doing that and I have to tell you, I am liking it.....Anyway, I really needed to make a thank you card for the photographer, who is a man. I was thinking all day what kind of card would be a good thank you card for a man. I kept thinking I need a camera. Well Jeannie was telling me that going places has a camera and I was thinking darn, I don't have going places. Well I started looking through all of my cartridges and look what I found. A camera on the potpourri basket cart. Yeah, I was so excited. I picked my "manly" paper out and went to town. this is what I came up with. I he will like it. The photographer is also a friend of mine so I wanted to make sure it wa alright. I hope he likes it and I hope you do too. The camera was cut on regular cut at 2" and shadow cut twice on 2" and then I cut a little piece of black to put behind the lense. Thank you is cut on regular and shadow at 2 1/4". Thank you so much for looking and thank you for commenting. I hope I don't bore all of you to death on wedding stuff the next few weeks

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Vicki - I am sure that the photographer will love it......
    Congratulations to you as well - you are the Grand Prize winner of my blog candy contest. Now I just need you to PM through the Cricut MB (barbararouse) with your mailing address and cuttlebug folder choice so that I can get those in the mail to you.
    And thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.