Saturday, August 22, 2009

here are two more thank you cards for my wedding







Here are a couple more thank you cards for people that are doing things for our wedding. The first one is for the lady that is singing. I have picked Allison Krauses- You say it best when you say nothing at all and John Berry's- Your love amazes me. I am so excited to hear her version because she has the most beautiful voice.



The next is a thank you card for the lady that owns the florist. She knows my soon to be husband ( 2 weeks from today) whoo hooo...... I offered to rent an arbor, candelebra and some potted plants and she said no, she wanted to just let us use them. She said this was something that she wanted to do for us. She is also making my bouquet so I wanted to make her an extra special card. I wish you could see it in person because the picture doesn't show it's true colors. I have to tell you out of all the thank you's this is one of my favorites.



I hope they both enjoy their cards. Thank you all for looking and leaving me a comment. I still have a few more wedding thank you's to do before the wedding so I hope you can bare with me....

1 comment:

  1. Oh Vicki, sounds like everything is falling into place for your big day. I'm almost as excited as you are hearing about all of the plans. Your thank yous are gorgeous and perfect for the indivudal who will receive it. I'm not surprised your florist wanted to do something special for you, you're such a sweetie! Hugs! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.