Sunday, August 9, 2009

I have two new blog awards- This is so exciting...




This is so exciting. I have been away all weekend and I came home and found that I had two of these. How exciting is this. My second and third blog award in the same day. One is from Donna Mundinger and the other is from Kaye. Be sure to check out both of these ladies awesome blogs. Now is the fun part but also the hard part. I get to pass it on to twelve people. I could pass it on to so many more. Here are my twelve




Donna- http://donnamundinger-popsicletoes.blogspot.com/ - right back at you babe
Kaye- http://kayescraftyplace.blogspot.com/- right back at you babe

Be sure and check out all of their blogs and thank you again Donna and Kaye....


8 comments:

  1. Too sweet Vicki! We seem to have a mutual admiration society going. Hugs! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet!!! This is my 2nd in a day too! You are so sweet, Vicki...thank you!!!! I have missed chattin with you, GF..glad to see your back !!! xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Vicky for sending it back, you deserved to receive it.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new blog and for having such a loving husband-to-be and a wonderful family. I love your Pooh card and look forward to following your future creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Vicki! By the way, I still can't figure out how to pass it on. But...never fear...I will get it. Oh...and, pick me, pick me! LOL
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicki
    Congrats on your award and thanks again for thinking of me!! BTW I love your pooh card it's so adorable!
    Thanks again Vicki
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Vicki for this blog award. Im truly honored to recieve it from you. It made my day. Cant wait to get it up on my blog.! Hope you have a great day and I look foward to seeing many more of your great creations this week.

    Lisa Scrappingpinklady

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicki, thank you for thinking of me! I am digging your blog, girl! I haven't seen this one yet... I love it! I will be sure to get it up on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.