Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cuttlebug challenge #42








The cuttlebug challenge this week was to locate 3 blinkies and email their locations to Nilda and then to post a card using the Mr Linky box. The card was to use our favorite cuttlebug folder. I would have to say that my favorite cuttlebug folder would be ther one that I am using at that time. This particular card uses the divine swirls folder and the swiss dots folder. I guess I would have to say these two are really my favs since I use them the most. I used divine swirls with the scalloped circles cut from MM at 3",2 3/4 " , 2 1/2", and 2 1/4". I also used the divine swirls for the burgundy background paper and also for my corner pieces which are jasmine cut at 5". I used the swiss dots folder for the present which was cut from celebrations at 2 1/2". This was the first time that I had cut anything from the Celebrations cart. The flowers in the center of the jasmine corners are a Martha Stewart punch and then I added a gold glitter stickle to the center of the flowers. I love the paper I used. I used the gold metallic paper and then the background paper is from the Once upon a time stack. That stack has so many pretty papers. This will be a birthday card for my SIL, I took my sharpi pen and wrote her name on the gift box tag. I am pleased with how it turned out and I hope she will like it too. Thank you so much for looking and thank you for commenting.




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! The colors are fabulous! Thanks for joining us for this weeks CBS challenge! Hope you'll play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty and sparkley Vicki! Love the rich purple too. I'm with you on the folders. Definite faves! thanks for playing along. xxd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Vicki! Love the deep purple! It is hard to pick just one, isn't it? Thanks for joining us at TCS!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.