Sunday, August 23, 2009

Card for my soon to be step son








This card is for my soon to be step son. Todd has 3 boys and I have made birthday cards for two of them recenty. Jake (this card) birthday was before I got my cricut so he didn't get a home made card. The other two boys had a birthday in July and August so they have recently gotten cards and I didn't want Jake to feel left out so I made this card for him. I wanted him to have an inspirational quote on his card, I hope I picked a good one.
Todd is a huge Gamecock fan, His boys live in SC so they are also huge Gamecock fans so I thought this card would be perfect for him. On the outside I have the gamecock and the words "Spur's Up?" For those of you who don't know Steve Spurier is the head football coach for SC so we (T0dd and I) got this idea off of their website. On the inside I posted this years football schedule and then I added another SC logo. On the other side I put his quote and also his name. I think he will really like this card and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave a comment, I love and treasure each and every one.